Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Been under the weather....both physically and snowed in

Hi all.. I haven't posted for a bit because we have been snowed in here.....my girls had 2 snow days this week and I got sooooo sick on Tuesday night...went to doctor on Wednesday and got some antibiotics and I am feeling much better now. I have a massive sinus infection with strep throat at the same time....no fun being me for the last few days....had a fever of 102.5 on my worst night...didn't think it would ever break....I have been crafting a bit,just trying to finish up Christmas presents...I will show them after Christmas after the recipients get them....

Much love to all.....Leslie :)

No comments: