Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exciting Announcement!!!

Hi scrappers!! It has been a bit since my last post! I have been busy with a new and exciting adventure! I have been chosen to be on a design team for 2creativechics.com Please check out Yeya and Kathy's fabulous store for some awesome products and fabulous prices. They have Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, Tattered Angels and lots of other cool products! You can also follow their blog at www.2creativechics.blogspot.com

Thanks again Yeya and Kathy for this awesome opportunity! I cannot wait to get started on my projects!

Talk to you all soon.....check out my youtube channel: kbgirlygirl

Hugs,
Leslie :)

3 comments:

~KellyJosephine~ said...

I'm so excited Leslie we will be crafting for them together, you have amazing flowers and I cant' wait to see what everyone comes up with! ~Kelly (walkelmol)

Pocono Pam said...

Congrats!

ScrappingLatina said...

Congratulations Leslie. Super excited for you. Can't wait to see what you create.