Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Exclusive DT Project for MBsTreasurista


Hello my friends!
Today I am showing you my 
design team project for MBsTreasurista.

I have had a ton of these little balsa boxes from Michael's.  
I have altered quite a few of them for others as gifts, but had 
never done one to keep for myself, 
so I decided to alter one for me!!  

I wanted it to kind of match my scrap room, so I went with 
a peachy/pink and green color combo. I love how it turned
out and I hope you do too!





Items used:
Pink Paislee London Market 6x6 paper
Misc trim from my stash
Recollections bling
White flat back pearl
Rhinestone buckle

MBsTreasurista products:
Organza Ribbon Rose Trim in white
Apple green wheat spray
Porcelain roses in white w/pink centers

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a blessed day!



No comments: