Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sneak Peek Sunday for November


Hey there bloggers! 
Welcome to the MBT Sneak Peek Sunday!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the other designers for
more projects featuring MBT products for November!
For my project, I decided to make a small
name sign for me to use while making my
youtube videos.  I thought it was a cute idea!
I used one of my Gorjuss girl stamps and I
think it turned out darling....  :)
 
 
November MBT products used:
Pale blue Chelsea lace
White box pleated trim on chiffon
Other MBT products used:
Lt pink round pearl bead spray
Turquoise acrylic sunflower
Lt pink flower trim w/rhinestone
Turquoise 1" organza butterfly
White small mulberry roses

Thanks so much for spending a lil time with me today!
Be sure to check out the new product release on November 1st!
Hugs,
Leslie♥



1 comment:

Miranda Edney said...

Leslie, we both did mini canvases :) YOurs is so cute! love the gorjuss girl!