Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

MBT "Bountiful Harvest" Blog Hop




Well bloggers, it is that time of year again, to be thankful 
for what God has given us....I love the Thanksgiving and
Christmas Holiday season...so full of thanks and giving
to others....

 I hope you enjoy this 
season with your friends and family...

Please enjoy the other inspiration from
 our talented design team!!

Here is our lineup for today's blog hop:

For my project I created a Harvest Blessings card.
I love how it turned out....






MB's Treasurista products used:
brown satin & natural lace
green leaf trim
lt. yellow 4 mm round pearl trim
vintage crimson swiss dots trim
brown raffia
moss raffia
natural raffia
orange 3 tone wheat leaf spray
apple green mini acrylic flower with stem

*****************************************************************

There is a lot of hidden blog candy to be won and the grand prize is also hidden on one of the designers blog so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. 
Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prize:



RULES:
*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook

*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog

*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs

*****************************************************************

Thanks for hopping along today!  Next up is the ever so talented Deb!!


Hugs,
Leslie♥

9 comments:

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

doing the blog hop, today like your facebook page and I really like the use of the leaf trim on the left that is a great idea, super pretty!

Toneisha B. said...

Gorgeous card!

Krolli Kat said...

Leslie, I love your card! That cornucopia is so gorgeous -- I love how you dressed it up! I really like the bead trim over the leaf trim too. :) *hugs*

Unknown said...

lovely work...thanks so much for the hop so glad to see all your work

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful card! love the sparkly goodness! thanks for sharing! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

Cathy said...

I love your card too, your flower and wheat spray are pretty, go great together, and teh front of the card is so sparkley.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Judy Webb said...

Following the blog hop.

Rhonda said...

I love this card. Its gorgeous. On to the next stop. Happy Thanksgiving.

Johnna said...

Love the card and especially the pumpkins on the inside. I agree with you that this time of year causes us to reflect on how thankful and blessed we are. TFS.