Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky-PND DT project

Hey there my friends!
Today's post is a very special 
card for me!  I made this super
cute St. Patrick's Day card
for my sister, Jackie.  

St Patrick's Day has a special meaning 
for Jackie and I.  Our oldest sister, Teresa's
birthday was also on St. Patrick's Day.  
Teresa unfortunately passed away
on September 11, 2013 very unexpectedly.
I thought this card might cheer Jackie up as 
she is having a really hard time with Teresa's
death.  I hope it will bring a smile to her face 
and remind her that Teresa will always be
with us in our hearts!

I used Shamrock Ellie for this card and she 
is just so stinkin cute!






I hope you like the card! Make sure you stop by 
the challenge blog and enter your card for 
an awesome prize from Christine!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Leslie ♥

No comments: