Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you had a safe and happy one!!  One of my resolutions for this new year is to make more posts to my blog!   LOL   I want to at least make 3-4 posts a week...that is my goal!

I wanted to show you a couple of projects I have worked on in the last couple of weeks!

Project #1- Birthday card for my sister....her birthday is Friday and since she is a January baby, I thought that this card was cute....



Project #2-Altered picture frame I did as an angel swapper over at CCL-Creatingthecraftylife.com
I hope Jamie likes it!!  LOL





Project #3- 2012 Calendar for MJ over at CCL. We did a swap!  I can't wait to receive mine!!   LOL
Hope MJ likes it!!



Well here's to an exciting 2012!!  Let's hope it is a good one!!



2 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi ... I came here looking for the Valentine's Cards ... I'll try back a little later. xoxoxox


Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Tanya said...

Fabulous projects! The altered frame is my fav!