Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

MBT Jan DT project






Here is my January 2012 Exclusive DT project for MBsTreasurista zibbet shop....

I bought this "L" for Leslie awhile back and had never altered it, so I decided to do it today...

I think it turned out cute!  I wanted it to match my scrap room and to have some of the

things on it I enjoy most! 

Here is a list of products from the MBsTreasurista store:

4mm black pearl trim
black ruffled satin trim
silver mesh bling
lg pink acrylic flower w/stem
woven white daisy scallop lace

Please check out MBsTreasurista at www.zibbet.com/MBsTreasurista


~Hugs~

Leslie

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Your altered letter turned out wonderful!!