Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Exciting announcement!!

Hello my friends!
Today I have an exciting announcement!
I have been asked by Christine of 
The Paper Nest Dolls to be on
the Challenge blog design team!

Oh my! I am so super excited!
I love the images that Christine 
draws!  They are all inspired by
her 4 children:Avery,Ellie,Emma and Owen!
They are the most adorable images!  
I love them all....

Here is the link to the store where you can 
get your own Paper Nest Doll rubber stamps
and she offers a few digi images as well.....



Here is the main blog...http://www.the-papernest.com/blog/
and here is the challenge blog, where I will be part of the team

The challenges are super fun and you could win 
an awesome prize from Christine!

There may be some more awesome news in the future 
regarding the Paper Nest Dolls and Youtube, so 
make sure you check back often!


I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday!
Talk to you all soon...

Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: