Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Get Well Soon Card

Hello my friends!
Today's blog is a card that I made.  
I had this cute C.C. Designs Nurse Nora image
that I just had to color up.  She is too cute!
My youngest daughter inspired this card as she
is spending the last two years of high school taking 
college level nurse's aide training.  She will be a 
certified nursing assistant when she graduates 
high school.  I am so proud of her for wanting to 
become a nurse.  She will then take nursing at
college after she graduates, but she will be so much
further along than the other students just starting nursing.

So here is the cute card.... I hope you like it!




Hope you all have a happy scrappy day!!

Hugs,
Leslie ♥

No comments: