Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010





Brrrr.....that is the word of the day here in Ohio. We had snow showers all weekend, but only got like 3 inches, so not too bad. This has been a productive weekend....I got a lot of work done on my blog and my etsy which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I also made an altered clipboard for a friend. She is going to give it to her son's teacher who is a big time Cincinnati Bengals fan. Speaking of football, my alma mater....Wayne High School went to the state championship game last night in Canton....it looks as if they gave it a good fight and only lost by a couple of points.....GO WAYNE!!! I believe this is the first time they have made it all the way.....

Anywho, I promised pictures of some of my work, so here they are....hope you enjoy them!!

1 comment:

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

I love your mini's!
Much Luv
Cynthialoowho♥