Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

31 days update

Well here it is day 11 of the 31 day challenge. I have gotten some things done that I wanted to accomplish and then there are others, that I haven't gotten to yet. I have kept up with the daily posting of the videos. Oh what a happy scrapper I would be if I won this challenge!! A whole line of Marion Smith's new product all at my fingertips!!! Oh that would be such a great day, when I win!!! LOL

I really need to clean my scrap space in my garage, but this darn cold Ohio weather isn't cooperating!! I am already sick, I would just get sicker....I can't wait till spring...do not want any more cold or snow!!

Well that is about all for today.....

Leslie :)

No comments: