Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Anything But A Card Blogaversary Blog Hop







Welcome to my blog and the Anything But A Card Blogaversary Blog Hop.
 I'm so glad you could join us!



There are some amazing ladies on this hop so please make sure you visit all the stops. You won't want to miss a thing.
If you are coming from Teresa at ScrappinTPlace you are right on track.
 If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with Ashley as she is our hostess.


Here is the lineup, in case you get lost

Leslie - http://ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com  <-------------YOU ARE HERE
Zenita - http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com <-----------NEXT STOP


For my project, I decided to alter one of the Michael's balsa boxes. 
This is actually the first one of these I have done....LOL




Recipe:
Paper is from K&Co
Diecuts are MFT Mini Pennant Die,EK Success Ticket Punch,McGill Giant Butterfly
Trims are from MB'sTreasurista's zibbet shop and other miscellaneous trims from my stash
Flowers are from I Am Roses and Recollections 
Acrylic flower spray is from MB'sTreasurista's zibbet shop
Blue acrylic diamond bling is from MB'sTreasurista's zibbet shop
Lindy's Stamp Gang Azure Sea Asters Starburst Spray











I hope you enjoyed my project and I want to thank Ashley for inviting me to 
be a part of her Blogaversary Blog Hop!! Thank you for stopping by...
Please check out my facebook page and my zibbet store


Your next stop is Zenita at Scrappin with Z





Make sure to check out all the fabulous
 prizes being given away at Ashley's blog!!

26 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Very vintage and sweet balsa box! I love it!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Lynne said...

Beautiful box and hard to believe this is your first box that you have decorated!!! Love the colors and the vintage style! Pleasure being in the hop with you!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne
Her Craftiness
hercraftiness@gmail.com

Liz said...

Les, I love your lil box, great use of all the products. You truly are an amazing talented woman!!! Love you mucho and its an honor and priveledge to hop with you!!!

XoXo,
Liz
beautydecade@gmail.com
decadeofscrap.blogspot.com

BlueCrayons said...

love your box. it is so vintage, truly amazing for the first one.

thanks for sharing it with us .

craftingwithblue @gmail.com

Veronica P said...

oh my this is ssso beautiful!! love the lace and the brown and blue colors rock..
Veronica from western NY artfulcreations1.blogpot.com

Sandra DeFalco said...

Leslie - gorgeous box creation!
♥ Sandi
afunnyladynj at gmail dot com

ScrappinT said...

I love what you did to this box! It is just lovely!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous box. You do excellent work. Thanks so much for the inspiration.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

lindaplus3 said...

what a very pretty box,,, i like the clear blue flowers :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

mamawcindy said...

Oh, What a Beautiful Box for your Treasures. Love It! Great Job! I'm now following you. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

It's your first one and certainly not your last. You did a fabulous job on it. I'm def gonna have to get that dienamics! The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for joining me today, always big squishy hugs.
Ashley

Crafty Texas Woman said...

Les, You did a fantastic job on your altered box, it is just beautiful... I can't wait to see you more of your projects. Love hopping with you.
Hugs
Deb

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful and the second Blue project today. I am a pick person but these gorgeous blues today are turning my head. Thank you for sharing your genius and keeping me inspired.

Rhonda
Romanticnsmfd@aol.com

sweetnothingspaperco said...

Les, this tresure chest is stunning. I love the colour combo. Great work!
Hugs, Lina
sweetnothingspaperco.blogspot.com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

This is gorgeous! :)Love the colors!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.com/

Scrappin' Sista said...

Your box is amazing. I absolutely love all the accents. It's beautiful. I especially love the flowers. TFS!!! Scrappy hugs.

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

Susan L said...

For your first box it is OUTSTANDING. I would love to have one to put in all those special momentos. I have become a follower here and on FB as well :) So glad we are hopping together.

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
suenj99 at yahoo dot com

Jackie said...

Wow, I bought a couple of those boxes and never thought of even altering them - great great inspriation! lots of detail, not sure I have the patience to alter my box like that - great job!

www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
Love blog hopping.

lorby said...

Wow, what a beautiful box. I really like the lace and colors together. I'm a follower. Jearise in Lorby's World at jearise at gmail . com

Unknown said...

Wow! Lovely project. I love the butterfly. Nice touch!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous box!! Love the flowers that you added to it!
Z
scrappinwithz@hotmail.com
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

Misty said...

Ok,i'm like speechless, this is so gorgeous and i'm getting it, you arw awesome! I love the box:)
Hugs,
Misty♥

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful Treasure chest. TFs
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

kim.scrapper said...

Gorgeous altered box, love the brown and teal colors. Hard to believe its your first one, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Liz said...

this is so beautiful, you did a fantastic job, can't believe it's your first one

Honeybearz Designs said...

Beautiful box very pretty. It has been fun hopping with you.
Lisa
honeybearz designs
honeybearz2007@gmail.com