Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

MBT "Sneak Peek Sunday"


Hello my crafty friends!
Welcome to the MBT Sneak Peek Sunday!!
I am so happy to show you some of the new products
coming to the MBT store on April 1st!! There are a ton of new
products so be sure to check it out at MBsTreasurista

 Make sure you check out the MBsTreasurista blog for more projects
 from the other designers for more inspiration!

For my project, I decided to make a cute card.  I wanted to use the
awesomely cute glassine bags and use it like a pocket. So I thought
and thought about a sentiment to use for the card and then it hit me....
"sending you a pocket full of love"!! Then I knew I had to use the little
8mm clear heart rhinestones to put into the pocket of love!!
I hope you enjoy my project....






New Products for April 2012 that I used:
Small red acrylic butterfly
White porcelain flowers(colored them pink)
White flat back pearl trim(colored it green)
Ivory satin on organza trim
2"x3" glassine bag

Other MBT products used:
 Ivory round pearl bead spray
Cream drapery trim
Silver rhinestone trim
Clear Heart rhinestones (8mm)

Other products used:
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street paper
I Am Roses curly petals
rhinestone buckle
white flat back pearl
Misc crystals from my stash
Ivory paper flowers
Handmade felt flower by me...LOL


Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out
the MBsTreasurista blog next Sunday for the
"Spring Card Sketch Challenge" for your chance to
win some awesome MBsTreasurista's products!!

Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: