Monday, April 30, 2012
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose April Blog Hop Day 2
Thank you for joining for the 2nd Monthly ILS by Tsunami Rose Blog hop! Daisy Collins aka Tsunami Rose has set off on a challenge to post 1 original card and an original sketch each day for the rest of the year! You can join her by visiting her blog that she updates each and every day with a new sketch!
We were given 2 sketches ahead of time to put our spin on and present to you. The winner will be receiving a sample pack of items from Daisy's vintage Zibbet shop!! To enter to win, simply leave a comment on each of the blogs on the blog list! Daisy will randomly pick 1 grand prize winner from each day!
Today's daily sketch challenge is # 24
I used the Autentique Genuine collection of papers for this card. I just love this collection and thought it would make a great card. I also used some of my navy blue buttons from my stash. I used the Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge die to create my scallop border. I think it turned out cute!!
I really like this sketch also! I like the layering that we had to use for this one. It was a little tricky for me with getting the proportions right, but that is error on my part with measuring!!! LOL Thanks so much Daisy for this opportunity to be in your blog hop!! I look forward to working with more of your sketches in the future!!
Remember to enter to win by commenting on the following blogs:
1. Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
4. Maria Neilsen Levine - http://riacreations.blogspot.com
5. Leslie Owens- http://ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com
6. Adelle Naylor - http://anoriginalcrafts.blogspot.com
7. Monica Scrapstreasure- http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
8. Tricia Colon- http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com
9. Veronica Meras- http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
We would also love to invite you to show us your creations using sketches by Tsunami Rose by joining our Facebook group! We love to see what others create!