Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

MBsTreasurista Blog Hop Sunday-"Father's Day"

Hello and welcome to the
MBT "Father's Day" Blog Hop!

Thank you so much for joining us! 
I hope you will find some inspiration along the way!!!

If you are coming from Misty's blog, you are on the right track! If you just 
happened upon my blog and would like to hop along, please start over
with Misty as she is our hostess!!


Here is our lineup in case you get lost:


For my project, I made a card for my hubby this year...









My hubby loves airplanes and I thought this vintage style of the airplane
would be awesome for his card.  I hope he really likes it!

I used the following MBsTreasurista products:


*****************************************************************
There is a lot of hidden blog candy to be won and the grand prize is also hidden on one of the designers blog so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prize:


$20 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!




*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook 

*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog 

*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs



*****************************************************************
Your next stop is the ever talented Katie

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to stop by 
next Sunday for the Sneak Peek Sunday for all the new products 
that will be available for June!!

Hugs,
Leslie♥



4 comments:

pitre03 said...

OMG LESLIE!!!! That is AMAZING!!!! I love what you did with that card!I am on my second stop just visited Misty. Hope all is well with you Happy Scrapping!

Francine said...

Hello Leslie. What an awesome looking card. It is such a pretty color. Green just happens to be my most favorite. Love the airplane. In fact I collect airplanes. I like that the card looks military. Thank you for shariing your card. ~Francine~ P.S. I am now following your blog. :)

Crafty Texas Woman said...

Hey Leslie, Thank You for sharing your card, I just love it....
Hugs Deb

Cathy said...

what a great card, I would love to learn how to make this, or what it is called. i just started following you!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com