Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

MBT Color Challenge




Welcome to the MBT September Color Challenge!
I am so happy you could stop by!

Be sure to check out the other designers blogs for more inspiration!



Here's an overview of the rules: (Detailed rules on the MBT Blog)

Rules:
Must use the colors brown, orange,moss
Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog 
Color Creative Challenge post or any designers post
Unlimited Entry submission per contestant
Follow the MBT blog
1 Winner will be selected based on "Like" votes
Projects must be uploaded by Sept 22nd 11:59pm


For some inspiration, I created......






I just love how it turned out!  I am really getting
into coloring the little girl images...This is a C.C. Designs 
one and she was so fun to color and paper piece.

MB Treasurista products used:
brown raffia
honeydew Twinery Twine
white scallop eyelet lace
apple green mini acrylic flower 
brown satin & natural double gathered lace
green leaf trim
sherbet round 10 mm flat back pearls
lt. green round 10 mm flat back pearls
white round 10 mm flat back pearls

Other products used:
MFT fishtail banner die
Papertrey Ink jar label die
I am Roses leaves
Recollections ivory mini roses
green ribbon roses
sweet sugar blossom flower handmade by me
Misc patterned paper from my stash


Prize:

Glitz Design Hellow Friend 6x6 paper pad and a $5 Gift Card to the MBT Store




Can't wait to WIN?

Grand Opening Sale Sept 3rd-10th

10% off entire store!



Are you ready? Just select the blue “Click Here to Enter” button below the thumbnails and follow the steps to join the party!







No comments: