Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #01

Welcome to 
The Paper Nest Dolls
Challenge #01!


For this month's challenge I decided to use
Love Strung .  I think she is just so
adorable.  I hope you like my card...



For the new year we are trying something a little different our challenges now will run for an entire month and no longer be bi-weekly. The top winner will receive a prize pack that will vary each month and to be considered you must use a PND image. If you need an image we have freebies we can send you to use in the challenge. We will also, still have our top 3 who will receive a digi of your choice.

Here is the prize pack for this month...




                                                                                              
    Here are all the links you need to keep up
with The Paper Nest Dolls!  
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/papernestsdolls/


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: