Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #12

Hello my friends!
Welcome to the PND Anything Goes Challenge.

For today's project, I made a card using Emma with Gift
I love her many curls, they are so cute!

 

~Here are the details on the prize~We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner. The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog. From now on, the overall winner will win a $10 gift code to the Paper Nest Dolls online digi store! So, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to papernest.challenges@gmail.com and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner. 
Remember, the challenge here is always Anything Goes :)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Leslie 🎀




No comments: