Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the Valentine Card Hop for Kids with Cancer! 
Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project 
for such a worthy cause!~
I hope in some way, my card brings a smile to 
a child battling this horrid disease!

If you are coming from Amber's blog, then you are on  the right track! If you just came upon my blog, and would like to hop along, please start over with Liz as she is our AWESOME hostess!!

Here is the lineup, in case you get lost...

8. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
So now onto my card....









Recipe
Cardstock
Paper Studio Heart paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals
Glitter hearts
black stitched ribbon
Martha Stewart heart punch
Studio G sentiment stamps
Stamps of Life heart stamp(cover)

Now onto your next stop.... Melissa

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have tons of fun on the hop!!

~Leslie~



16 comments:

Anniesstampingcorner said...

thank you for sharing love it

Anniesstampingcorner said...

thank you for sharing love it

Nancie said...

Gorgeous card, Love love love it!

Nancie
http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!

Pamela Lash said...

I just adore your card - those spellbinders are a crafting must! TFS!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

Beckie said...

Very pretty.

BE Blessed, Beckie

Theresa said...

this is awesome!

Joann Hill said...

very pretty!!!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Super cute ... love the use of the rosette on the cover. Thank you for being in this hop with us!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Liz said...

Leslie,

This is super adorable. TY for participating in this hop!!! A Child is going to love this!!!

<3 Liz

Crafty Lady said...

Cute card... Love the border on the inside of the card too!

Amber J said...

Super cute. I love that patterned paer.

AmyJRockstar said...

This is a great card! I love rosettes. They add such a nice touch to a card. I really like the heart stamp you used too. I'm loving that style lately! The little heart on the inside is just too cute too! Well, who am I kidding? The whole card is just perfect and lovely and I love it! LOL Great job and you have gained a new follower (friend). :0)


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

love the card and the rosette. the sentiment- love the fonts used :) glad to be in this hop with you. new follower hope you'll come see me too. glad you have e-mail :) parkernana4@aol.com
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

sweetnothingspaperco said...

Leslie, your card is very sweet! I love what you've created! TFS!
xo Lina