Hello everyone! Welcome to the Valentine Card Hop for Kids with Cancer!
Thank you so much for stopping by to see my project
for such a worthy cause!~
I hope in some way, my card brings a smile to
a child battling this horrid disease!
If you are coming from Amber's blog, then you are on the right track! If you just came upon my blog, and would like to hop along, please start over with Liz as she is our AWESOME hostess!!
Here is the lineup, in case you get lost...
3. Teresa - http://www.scrappintplace.blogspot.com/
6. Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
7. Misty - http://mbtreasurista.blogspot.com/
8. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
9. Theresa Neubaum - http://www.scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com
10. Beckie http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
11. Doris - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
12. Amber - http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
So now onto my card....
Paper Studio Heart paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals
black stitched ribbon
Martha Stewart heart punch
Studio G sentiment stamps
Stamps of Life heart stamp(cover)
Now onto your next stop.... Melissa
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have tons of fun on the hop!!