Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The first of many more cards to come, I hope!

Hey there bloggers!  I am trying to restart my goal of posting at least 3-4 times a week....LOL  
I am gonna try really hard this time!
Anyways, I wanted to share a project I did last night...a birthday card probably for my sister
in March.  I want to continue to make cards in my spare time, so that I have an arsenal of 
cards to choose from when a birthday,wedding,baby shower,etc comes up so I am not
rushing the day before the event to get it done!!! I refuse to buy anymore
store bought cards, when I have all the necessary tools here to make 
them myself!! LOL  Plus it is so fun to create my own!

So here is the first of many cards I hope to create!



I used the Making Memories stack called Funky Vintage-Lizzie Collection for this one!
How do you all like the flowers on here? Pretty cool, huh? Well, I wanted to show you some of
my newest handmade flowers....They are made from cardstock and mulberry paper...
I just love them soooo much! I also used a couple of products from MBT(MBsTreasurista) like the 1" blue organza butterfly and the vintage pink eyelet lace, so check out MBsTreasurista to get some of the
same awesome products so you can use too!

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Hugs~
Leslie ♥

No comments: