Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Copic Marker Norge Challenge #59

Here is my entry for the 
Copic Color Norge Challenge #59.
I used the Paper Nest Dolls image
Birthday Cake Ellie.
She is so cute and whimsical!
I love creating cards and this one was so fun to make!

Here are the supplies I used:
Digi image from Paper Nest Dolls-Birthday Cake Ellie
Paper collection:  MME Magnolia( it is an old one from my stash)
Spellbinders dies: Lacey Pennants, Labels 3, Standard Circles
Large and Fleur de lis Motifs
Paper Trey Ink Double Ended Banner die
LaLa Land Crafts Flag Banner die
See D's birthday definition stamp
See D's Let's Celebrate stamp
See D's birthday greeting stamp
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type clear alpha stickers for HAPPY
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11
Hair: E50,E31,E33,E25,E29
Dress:Pinks-RV00,RV32,RV52,R85,R89
Blues-B00,B02,B04


I hope you like my card and I hope to bring another one this week! 
I am going to try out for a design team!  Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Leslie

No comments: