Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Well it has been over a year since my last post. A lot has happened in my personal life. I lost my Mom on March 28, 2013 and then my older sister, Teresa on September 11, 2013. I cannot tell you how bad that was losing them both so close to each other. They were a huge part of my life and I feel like a part of me died with them. It is coming up on the year anniversary of my sister's death and I miss them both so very much! I just wanted to let you all know why I have not been creating. I lost my mojo for a very long time. I am slowly getting it back and I want to start posting here again. I want to start doing challenges more with cards. I love making them and want to show you all my creations. The next post will have a card I made. See you all in the next post! Hugs, Leslie

No comments: