Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, June 1, 2012

CCL Altered Challenge

Welcome to the CCL June Altered Theme Challenge!
I am so happy that you could stop by!

Each month we will choose a theme(whether it be cards,layouts,colors,etc)
and everything that the creative design team posts
will revolve around that theme. This month the theme is altered items,
so be on the lookout for more tips,techniques,tutorials,
and other exciting things coming to CCL!

For some inspiration, I created an altered paper mache box that has
a Parisian theme to it.  I used My Mind's Eye Madison Avenue collection of
patterned papers.  Also used assorted flowers from my stash.

Items from MBsTreasurista:
Ivory flat back pearls
Cream Drapery trim
Rose Pink Woven trim


















There will be a prize of a $5 gift card to the
MBsTreasurista store, so we hope you will
join us for this challenge! The deadline to
enter is June 30,2012

I hope you enjoyed my altered box and I look forward
to creating more projects for the CCL Creative Design Team!
Again, stay tuned for more exciting things to come
over at www.creatingthecraftylife.com
Come and join us if you are not already a member.
We have an awesome bunch of ladies that are
super friendly, creative and like to have lots of fun!

Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: