Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

MBT 4th of July Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the MBT
4th of July Blog Hop!

I am super excited that you stopped by!!
Please join the other MBT designers for some
                                   inspiration for your 4th of July projects!

If you are coming from Misty's blog, you are on the right track! If you just 
happened upon my blog and would like to hop along, please start over
with Misty as she is our hostess!!

Here is our lineup in case you get lost:


For my project, I decided to make a 4th of July banner!  
I needed a decoration to hang up and thought this would be perfect....









MBT Products used:
Authentique Glory 6x6 pad
Twinery Twine in maraschino
Natural frayed edge burlap trim
4" burlap trim
White scallop eyelet lace
Ivory Satin on organza trim
Oatmeal Chinese braid trim


****************************************************************
There is alot of hidden blog candy to be won and the grand prize is also hidden on one of the designers blog so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prize:

$20 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!



*Must "like" the MBT Facebook page-Facebook

*Must be a MBT blog follower and comment on the hop post -Blog 

*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs


*****************************************************************


Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to stop back next
Sunday, June 24th for the Sneak Peak Sunday featuring all
the awesome new products that will be available on July 1st!!

Your next stop is Deb....
Hugs,
Leslie♥

5 comments:

Cathy said...

beautiful banner, love the use of burlap in it:) I became a new follower.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Your Banner is Fantastic, I am a new follower...

http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

Hi I was here. I will link to my facebook if I can make it work. like the banner, Be fun at a picnic hanging outside I think.

craftycreationsby3dogs said...

Aka craftycreationsby3dogs.blogspot.com/

Karenladd said...

Darling banner and I LOVE the touches of burlap!! I am a new follower!