Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

MBT Sneak Peek Sunday



Hello my friends!
Welcome to MBT's Sneak Peek Sunday!
I hope you will enjoy a peek into some of the new
MBT products being released on July 1st!

For my project, I made a surprise pop up card.  I found the 
tutorial on Splitcoaststampers and it is such a cute card!

  






Items used:
La La Land Crafts Marci with rose stamp
Authentique Uncommon 6x6 paper
Spellbinders Labels 10 die
Papertrey Ink double ended banner die
Papertrey Ink fillable frame #3 die
Stamps of Life sentiment stamps

MBT items:
Fancy organza trim in ivory (new)
Gerber daisy pearl trim in ivory(new)
Curly paper flowers(new)
Small paper roses(new)
Mini paper carnations in pale yellow(new)
1" organza butterfly in silver

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out 
the new items on July 1st!!


Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: